We’ve all seen this picture before, the picture of some celebrities purse knocked over with the contents strewn about, though carefully placed to keep the reader engaged enough to look a little closer at the items that aren’t front and center. Never the less I wanted to share with you what I carry around with me during the work week. It probably wont be as exciting but by the end you’ll clearly understand im nothing short of prepared for just about everything.
My purse is a black structure Merona bag from Target’s 2015 Fall collection. (I’m pretty sure). This thing is massive, it holds a ton of stuff, has two decently sized side pockets and a zipper pocket on the opposite side.
Front and center are my iPad mini and Bluetooth keyboard: have technology, will travel! If I have extra time at all i’m researching for product reviews, catching up on emails, “doing business” which could be 42 different things, or any other innumerable task. If I can, I will type my first edit of my blog post on my lunch break, depending on how my work day goes sometimes I don’t want to do anything when i get home.
How could we ignore my awesome makeup bag that scored at Walgreens for $4? This is your new mantra: “On a bad day there’s always lipstick.” Am I right?
Inside you’ll find a smattering of makeup and beauty supplies for last minute touch ups, or little makeup mistakes:
- Blotterazzi by Beauty Blender to blot away any excess oil and shine
- Q-Tips to clean up your lower lash line, lipstick or smudged mascara. (Cleverly kept in an empty prescription bottle to keep them nice and clean!)
- Any number of different lip products, a girls got to have options!
- Compact mirror
- E.L.F’s Bronzer/Blush duo to add color on the go
- Benefits Contour Brush
- Maybelline Color Tattoo Liquid eyeshadow for an easy smoked eye to go from day to night.
- Urban Decay Perversion Mascara deluxe sample
- BECCA Opal liquid highlight
- Nanshy sponge for blending
- Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder deluxe sample
I always have a protein bar handy! My favorite at the moment are the Gatorade Protein Bars with 20GMs of protein, however i do switch up the brands.
I’love also have countless hair ties, pens, sharpies, and a stamp with my initials. I’m a Certified Pharmacy Technician and those are staples for every day workflow.
Throw in a fabulous pair of sunnies by Marina Collections, name tag, my car keys and a charger and i’m good to go!
What’s in your work-week bag?
Stay Fabulous Beauties!